Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday, September 8th

What did you do this weekend? Share pictures if you have them!


This weekend I didn't do much. Saturday I went to my dads house and went to go get tacos. Then we went to Dave & Busters with his friends and then I came home. On Sunday, I got up and did a little yard work with my step-dad. Then my mom took me to The Great Plains Mall and I got my homecoming dress and shoes. After that, since it didn't cost her too much, she took me to Arby's and we got a Turkey Gyro. Those things are so good. then we went home and went to the pool since it was closing today and today there is a puppy swim. then about two hours later we went to my step-dads moms house for dinner. My weekend was fun but probably not the best I've ever had.

classic

No comments:

Post a Comment