Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday September 19th

Now that you are several weeks in to this class and have coded one (super small) website, what do you think? What are your thoughts on web design? Is it what you thought it would be? Is it better? Worse? What's your favorite part? What's your least favorite part? Explain.

I think that web design is pretty fun. Making all the websites and coding is exactly what I thought it would be. Web design is better than what I though it would be. I thought we were just going to make normal websites but we are making all the creative websites. My favorite part is making the websites and my least favorite part is coding. Coding isn't that fun because all we do is sit and code. When we make the websites we use our own imagination and our own ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment