Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday September 22th

How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting? Share photos!

This weekend was fine. I didn't do anything too exciting. If I had to choose one thing that was exciting, it would be that I went to IKEA. My step-dad, my sister, and I went to IKEA and we got some things for my mom's birthday that's today. It is so big and we all got lost trying to park and in the store. On Saturday I went to my dads house and we didn't really do anything. We went to the St. Peters Church's ice-cream social. Then he took me home so it was a really boring day. On Sunday, that's when I went to IKEA. Once I got done at IKEA, my family had a bonfire and we all made s'mores. My weekend started out boring but then it became exciting. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment