Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday September 15th

What did you do this weekend? Share pictures if you have them!

This weekend I didn't do too much. Friday when I got home, I downloaded some Fall Out Boy songs. Then on Saturday, I went to my step-dads moms house and had lunch and dinner with her.Once we got home I went with my friends to go see Divergent at my neighborhood movie night. It was so good and Four was so so so so hot! After the movie, we did this little raffle ticket drawing to see who wins the movie and I won. On Sunday, I went to my friends house and went skating. Once we were done skating, I went home and just sat around for a while and then went to Michael's. There, I got a sketch book and a sketch pad while my brother got some crafts stuff to make with my mom. I had a very good and relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment