Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tuesday October 14th

Below is a letter written to the editor who wrote the article 'Enforcement of dress code creates negative effect' that your blogged about last week. Most of you wrote on your blog that you agreed with the writer. What are your thoughts after reading the letter below and seeing a different perspective. Are they the same? Are the different? Do you agree? Disagree? Explain yourself.
After I read this article, my thought kind of changed. I mean, I understand my us girls get upset because we are put on the spot for I clothes. I understand that we like to wear what we want and we are dressing the way we are but they are right. There is a certain time and place that we could wear something different. For an example, at school we should wear stuff that is appropriate and something that goes by the rules of the school. At home we can wear whatever because not that many people see us and rules probably don't apply to home, about clothes. We should wear the right kind of clothes t that specific place.

No comments:

Post a Comment