Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday October 6th

Tell me about your weekend! If you don't have anything fun to share, tell me about the city you live in. What do you love about Kansas City? Do you have a favorite place in the city? Favorite team? :) Favorite event? Explain.

This weekend was somewhat fun. On Saturday, I was suppose to go to my dads house at 9 am... but he never showed up. Instead of staying home, I went to Home Depot and got some crafts and we made Olaf and we tried to make Sven. After a few hours of doing that, I went to my aunts house to help her babysit and we went to Chipotle. Once we were done eating went back to her house and watched Ride Along and We're The Millers. ON Sunday, I came home and road my skateboard for a while. Then, I took my brother to our cousins house and we all hung-out. That was all I did for my weekend, it wasn't too bad but it wasn't the best.

            Image Citation

No comments:

Post a Comment