Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thursday, August 28

Tell me if you agree with this statement and then explain why or why not. "Images on the internet are 'free game' - if someone posted it, I should be able to use it."


I do agree with this quote for certain reasons but I also don't agree with it for some other reasons. I do agree with it because that is what the images on the internet are for. They are there for people to use on projects, website, etc. and they help some people that need them. I don't agree with this quote because some images are too inappropriate for some people to use. I think that people, most of them, know what pictures are and are not OK for them to use. If there are images that are inappropriate for you than you should not use it an move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment