Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday, August 25

What do you know about Web Design right now? What did you know about Web Design before you walked in to this class? Tell me as much as you can about how web pages work. Try to use an example if possible.






I don't know that much stuff about web design. One of the major things that I do know right now is how to do html. Before I walked into this classroom, I did not know anything about web design. I am thankful that I am taking web design so I know how to do in-depth things that I would have never knew how to do. There are some things that you have to do on web pages. If you want to put an image on your web page then you have to type a certain word. You would do the same thing if you want to type in a URL. For example, if I wanted to type in a URL to a web page, I would have to type
<a href="http://www.bvbusiness.com/search/label/Web%20Design"></a>.

1 comment: